Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pregnancy updates

Well...Liz is still pregnant, so that's good news. Things seemed a little dicey in the beginning, but smoothed out in the last couple of weeks....as far as the baby's potential health is concerned. Liz on the other hand....well, that's another story.
I think our baby is some sort of human incarnation of Barney from the Simpsons because I've never heard belches like the ones Liz is producing. I really feel bad. It honestly looks (and sounds) like it physically hurts. Preggy pops ain't got nothin' on our baby's gas and poor Liz is taking the brunt of it. Amazingly enough, through all the gas, nausea, headaches, stomache aches, bad dreams, etc., etc. etc., Liz still manages to laugh, make me laugh, and have a positive attitude overall. Oh, and she's pretty cute too. God bless her....I love her.

Early observations on pregnant women:
They are scary.....but pretty damn cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment